Popular Posts

Vanessa Hudgens Gets Mother Fired

Vanessa Hudgens Gets Mother FiredVanessa Hudgens was so dependent on her mum as she grew up, she got her fired from her office job by constantly harassing her at work.

The High School Musical star admits she is extremely close to her parents, and in particular her mother, Gina, who she still speaks to "almost every day".

I would call her at work nonstop, to the point where she got fired Vanessa Hudgens

But as the 20 year old rose to fame she found it difficult spending long periods of time away from her family - so she bombarded her mum's office with calls.

Hudgens tells Parade magazine, "I got her fired once. I was calling herat work way too much, because I missed her. Back then, I was so shy, I did not want to leave her side. I would call her at work nonstop, to the point where she got fired. It was horrible".

No comments:

Post a Comment