Popular Posts

Sarah Harding Puts Plants Before Parties

Sarah Harding Puts Plants Before PartiesSarah Harding has ditched partying for gardening.

The wild Girls Aloud singer, who has moved to the English countryside with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane, claims she would rather stay at home than attend showbiz events.

She said: "I'm a real homebody now. I love to potter around and chill in the garden. I'm becoming quite house-proud - it's really sad. I don't think I was ever completely wild, though."

I'm a real homebody now. I love to potter around and chill in the garden. I'm becoming quite house-proud - it's really sad. I don't think I was ever completely wild, though.

Sarah, who recently enjoyed a raucous holiday with friends on the Spanish party island of Ibiza, also insists she is "boring" until she has a drink or performs live with her bandmates.

The 27-year-old blonde beauty explained to Britain's Heat magazine: "My lairy side comes out when I'm on stage or out for the night, but behind closed doors, I'm much more chilled out. I watch films and play with the animals. I'm actually quite boring."

No comments:

Post a Comment