Popular Posts

Sarah Harding Struggled With Screen Kiss

Sarah Harding Struggled With Screen KissSarah Harding says kissing Dominic Cooper was "weird".

The Girls Aloud beauty - who is dating DJ Tom Crane - found it strange locking lips with the 'Mamma Mia!' heartthrob for her acting debut in UK TV show 'Freefall'.

She said: "It was very weird, not in a bad way, mind. It's just that when you're kissing someone other than your boyfriend, you just feel a bit wrong.

"But it didn't feel like a real kiss. The room was full of people getting us to do it again. I just ended up laughing during the takes. It was very awkward.

The Girls Aloud beauty - who is dating DJ Tom Crane - found it strange locking lips with the 'Mamma Mia!' heartthrob for her acting debut in UK TV show 'Freefall'

"Dominic is a very good-looking, though, and as it was my first on-screen snog, I could have done a lot worse."

Sarah admits she's nervous about Tom watching the kiss as she knows he's uncomfortable about her locking lips with another man.

The blonde beauty added: "He hasn't seen it and I'm scared! I don't think he could watch me doing that, he's a man's man. He doesn't like the idea, even though he knows it's only acting, but he's proud of what I've done. He's met Dominic and they get on really well."

No comments:

Post a Comment