Popular Posts

Sandra Bullock wants boob job to look like bimbo

Sandra Bullock wants boob job to look like bimboActress Sandra Bullock wants to get a cosmetic surgery done to enhance her twin assets in order to look like a bimbo.

"I need surgery. I'm getting some boobs. I think that's my problem. All my brains are in my butt, they're not in my chest,” she said jokingly.

She said: "I want to be the bimbo, I want to be looked at as the bimbo, purely as a sexual object. I've been working for that for a very long time."

The beauty also revealed that she needs to exercise regularly to remain in shape, but that does not stop her from eating fatty foods, she generally craves for, reports an entertainment news agency.

She added: "I don't believe in denying myself anything. If I can be good during the week, then at the weekend I can eat whatever I want."

"I love good food. I love pastas and cheeses and a nice glass of wine. I love good clean, hearty food. But a steak, and a great glass of wine, there's nothing better than that - some homemade French Fries and a big bowl of ice-cream."

No comments:

Post a Comment