Popular Posts

Angelina Jolie only has few friends

Angelina Jolie only has few friendsAngelina Jolie "doesn't have many friends" so relies on her partner Brad Pitt when she wants to talk.

The actress is currently in Pakistan, having travelled to the country to help raise money following the devastating floods in the country.

Angelina is a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, and was keen to help those left homeless by the natural disaster.

The star gave a satellite interview to CNN to discuss the role, in which she admitted it can be a lonely one. Angelina raises six kids with Brad, and hates being away from her family for long periods of time.

"I'll talk to my family," she replied, when asked how she copes with the solitude. "I talk to Brad, he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and every trip. He's been here as well; he came with me after the earthquake. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."

Although she misses them, Angelina explained her kids are well aware of why she has gone away. She ensures they always understand why she is going to other countries to help, and hopes that gives them global awareness. Three of the children are adopted, and both Brad and Angelina are adamant they must learn about their homelands.

"I tell my children why I'm going and I explain to them why I was packing flashlights and food. They help me pack some things," she explained to interviewer Sanjay Gupta.

"My children are from a lot of these countries, so I want them to understand what's happening in Africa, the boys to understand what's happening if there's something current in their countries, and for all of them to know about each other's countries as well."

Angelina's nine-year-old son Maddox is from Cambodia, Pax, six, comes from Vietnam and five-year-old Zahara was born in Ethiopia. Her other kids are Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment