Popular Posts

Ameesha Patel is very upset with Sonakshi and her mom

Ameesha Patel is very upset with Sonakshi and her momAmeesha Patel and the Dutts -- Sanjay and Maanayata -- are upset that a family close to them didn't even respond to their invite

Sanjay and Maanayata Dutt and their baby shower organiser Ameesha Patel are miffed that Punam Sinha and her daughter Sonakshi didn't care to respond to their invite for the event.

Says an invitee, "It was a guest list drawn up by Maana and Ameesha, who was personally calling and messaging people. As the Sinhas have always been very close to the Dutts, they were invited too. The Sinha patriarch, Shatrughan has been part of almost every social event of the Dutts."

But, adds the source, even the ladies who were out of town at the time (like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Natasha Fardeen Khan) or unwell (Kirron Kher was down with conjunctivitis) cited their inability to attend, but the Sinha maa-beti didn't.

"Punam didn't pick up Ameesha's call, neither did she reply to her messages. Ms Patel was very upset and the Dutts felt hurt too but preferred to keep quiet about it. Ameesha even told Maana that she wouldn't have called the Sinha ladies had she known they'd snub her."

The source feels that since Sonakshi has become part of Salman Khan's inner circle of friends, she has developed an attitude."

And Punam is a star mother, now that Dabangg is a big hit. Sonakshi wasn't in town as she was in Norway promoting Dabangg with Salman on September 13. Punam could have at least told Maanayata that Sonakshi and she weren't coming, no?"

Says Punam, "So what if I couldn't call or message back? My sister, a cancer patient for eight years, suddenly had to be admitted to hospital last week. She is my priority. I couldn't even attend Sonakshi's Dabangg events."

Poonam adds, "I have been in the hospital for the last few days and it's impossible to even think of calling or messaging people from there. I have far more important stuff going on in my life.

Please understand my frame of mind and what I am going through. Even now I am sitting with my sister at home after she was discharged a day ago.

Sanju and Maana are very close to us and will always be. I hope they understand my situation..."

No comments:

Post a Comment