Popular Posts

Sri Lankan Sexiest Home Made Pictures - Series 1



          Barbara Walters is one of the hardest working women in show biz, but she's going to have to take a mandatory break from work to undergo heart surgery.  She announced today on The View that she has to undergo surgery to replace a faulty heart valve later this week. You know how I always say to you how healthy I am. ... I've never missed a day's work," she began. "Later this week, I'm going to have surgery to replace one faulty heart valve. Lots of people have done this and I have known about this condition for a while now." ABC News president David said in statement, "There's no denying that this is serious surgery. But it's also a type of surgery that has been done often and successfully. And, as those of us who work with Barbara know, she's in excellent con

No comments:

Post a Comment