Popular Posts

Catherine Zeta-Jones apologized hubby Michael Douglas for her comment on award event

Catherine Zeta-Jones has apologized for the crude comment she made on hubby Michael Douglas in an award event.

The incident took place when Zeta-Jones was in New York City last weekend to accept an award for her role in 'A Little Night Music'.

In her acceptance speech at the Tony Awards, the actress stunned the crowd saying: "See that man over there? He's a movie star, and I get to sleep with him every night."

Zeta-Jones now says she is ashamed for having made the “crass” remark.

"It wasn't the most elegant thing to say, was it? I was so caught up in the moment I don't think I knew what I was saying,” The Daily Star quoted her, as telling the Daily Mail.

She added: “I had no control over what was coming out of my mouth. What I said about Michael was heartfelt... although I can't believe I said something like that. Just can't believe I said something as crass as that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment