Popular Posts

Kardashian 'honoured' by Eminem in new song

Kardashian 'honoured' by Eminem in new songSocialite Kim Kardashian feels 'honoured' after Eminem made a reference to her in his new song, calling her a man. The 28-year-old model, in the 'We Made You' video, appears to be in a restaurant with a huge padded posterior and later gets thrown into a wood-chipper which coughs her out as cash.

Eminem raps: "I think Kim Kardashian's a man!

She stomped him just because he asked to put his hands.

On her massive glutius maximus again.

Squeeze it, squish it, then pass it to her friend.

Can he come back as nasty as he can?"

But Kim revealed on her blog that she was far from being offended. "I just saw Eminem's new video for We Made You, and he totally spoofs me! It was a total surprise to me because I had no idea he was going to talk about me in the song," the Sun quoted her as saying.

"I think the video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering he would rap about me. He's a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humour. Personally, I'm honoured," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment