Popular Posts

True Blood stars Anna Paquin go nude

True Blood stars Anna Paquin go nudeThe stars of television drama series 'True Blood' Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard have bared it all for the latest issue of Rolling Stone. Naked and covered in nothing but blood, Paquin, Moyer and Skarsgard have encapsulated hot and heavy vampire sex aptly, reports News.com.au.

Posing for the September cover of the magazine Paquin stands sandwiched between Moyer and Skarsgard with a tactically placed thigh and hand to cover any cheeky bits. In contrast to the forbidden love story of Twilight, 'True Blood' creator Alan Ball, said the idea of vampires chastity is ridiculous: "To me, vampires are sex."


"I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I'm 53. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed," Ball added.

No comments:

Post a Comment