Popular Posts

Scarlett Johansson like the hair, make-up and pretty dress to get on the red carpet

Scarlett Johansson like the hair, make-up and pretty dress to get on the red carpetActress Scarlett Johansson has admitted that nerves often get the better of her, whenever she has to make an appearance on the red carpet.

She said: "I like the getting ready part. I like the hair and the make-up and the pretty dress... It's just getting on the red carpet I just instantly flop sweat. It's a weird chemical reaction I have somehow to the red carpet. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just the carpet itself."

The star, 25, further added that she suffers a similar reaction when singing live, reports The Sydney Morning Herald. She added to US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "I flop sweat then too. I probably need a shot to stop that." Flop sweat is nervous perspiration caused by a fear of failure before an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment